This addendum provides information on the manner in which KWL Ltd (the “Company”) processes personal data.
The company is based in Malta and provides vehicle hire services.
WHAT THE COMPANY DOES WITH PERSONAL DATA AND WHY
The personal data the Company processes is the data you have provided overleaf. We use this data for the purposes of fulfilling our contract with you, for the purposes of providing a service to you and also for the purposes of fulfilling our license obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not disclose your data unless we are required to do so by law.
HOW LONG WILL THE COMPANY KEEP YOUR DATA FOR
The Company will keep your data for no longer than six months, unless a valid reason for keeping it for a longer period (e.g. such as defending a legal claim) arises.
As a data subject you have a number of rights under law. These are the following:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain to the appropriate authorities about this.
You can request access your data by sending an email to email@example.com
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us, we recommend that you first lodge your complaint by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you remain unsatisfied, you may pursue your complaint further by lodging a complaint with the following authority: